Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Introducing The State of EE

So I've been hinting at a big project that I've been working on and I am pleased to announce that it is finally ready to be released for your listening pleasure! I've been busy working on a new podcast series, The State of EE, which will feature some of the cool environmental education that is happening across the nation. There is so many great environmental education things going on and this is a chance for me to highlight some of the cool things that I've found. Each episode will consist of a few segments highlighting things such as a nature center, residential nature center, a state park, and much much more. There is a lot to explore so the best way is to dive right in!

Still working on a bit more original cover...

The first episode features Delaware and is already posted for your listening pleasure. I will be making a post about this specific episode soon which will include timestamps, sources and some extra cool bonuses that I may have stumbled upon. These state posts will also be sporadically updated with other opportunities and information that I find regarding that particular state. It's going to be a blast and hopefully turn into a great future resource as well!

The eventual goal is to get the series up on iTunes though it will take me some time to figure out RSS. Any tips on that would be really appreciated! For now the series will continue to be posted on Soundcloud until a solution appears. Also, bear with me as I figure out how podcasting works. I am still figuring out the best setup and format so I expect that there will be a bit of variance in the first few episodes as I sort that out. The good news is that I am planning on getting a better microphone soon which I am really excited about!

If you or your nature center would like to be highlighted in an upcoming episode, let me know. So far Twitter and comments below are the best ways to let me know. I'm always looking for ideas or help so contact me and we can work something out.

Episode 1-Delaware: https://soundcloud.com/eenatureguy/the-state-of-ee-delaware

No comments:

Post a Comment