Monday, January 5, 2015

The hero you've been looking for...

"I hear everything. You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior but every day I hear people crying for one." -Superman

I deserve a medal. I have undertaking a treacherous journey for you readers so you will not have to suffer the same hardships I have had to. In that spirit, I have volunteered myself as tribute to wade through the murky land of: 
Yep, Pinterest...
Actually, I haven't had too much trouble with Pinterest so far, especially when compared to trying to find crafts from other sources. That being said, there are a lot of crafts that are out of that just don't work at a nature center. Whether the craft is too expensive to make on a large-scale or too complicated to do with young learners, it can be really difficult to find good ideas to use in programs. Therefore, I have decided to create a Pinterest page for the greater good to help create a resource to help find affordable, doable crafts for naturalists such as myself. It is a tough, possibly thankless job, but I will take it upon myself to carry the yoke for young naturalists everywhere.

As an added bonus, if you have a request for a craft, I will find it for you. I will take requests for the boards I should pin to such as age-based or specific animals. It's really up to you guys what direction this board takes. I will do my best to update my page as often as I can, as well as add new categories. So friend me up on Pinterest and hopefully I can be some help!

My Pinterest Page: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment