Monday, December 8, 2014

Welcome Aboard!

I've been contemplating starting a blog for quite some time now. It's always been something I've wanted to do in the back of my mind and I'm quite surprised that it's taken until now for me to get started. Now that I've gotten this far, I think the only thing left for me to do is to jump wholeheartedly into this endeavor.

I consider myself budding naturalist seeing that I've just graduated with an undergrad degree. As a relatively green newcomer to the field myself, I feel though I have a fresh perspective towards environmental education. What I'm looking to do is to compile a resource for newer professional naturalists to help get them them off their feet. From reviewing EE activities to awesome internships I'm looking to turn this blog into a all-around resource for those looking to work in the EE field.

In order to accomplish this, I'm going to need input from you, the readers. Please feel free to leave me a comment to let me know what you are looking for or to have a discussion with your advice. I envision this blog turning into a resource that I myself could have sorely used as I started out on my journey to working in the EE field. Until then my plan is to put together a variety of post types until I find a format that sticks.

So with that, welcome to this grand adventure. Let's lace up our boots together and go get a little bit muddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment